This session will be presented by TaskMaster Pro
Free Webinar Series Hosted By: Twogether Consulting
“Solving the headache of TMHP Billing and the Workforce Crisis”
Discussion of Some of TaskMaster Pro’s Newest Features
Date: October 20th, 2022 (Noon-1pm)
** If you can not attend on the new date, no worries! Just register and we will send you a copy of the recorded session. In addition, it will be posted on our “GotoStage” site.
Twogether Consulting is super excited to have TaskMaster Pro as one of our guest presenters for the month of October 2022. They will be discussing some of their exciting new features, including: TMHP Billing, EVV, Staff Scheduler and much more.
Topics for this session: TMHP (Texas MedicaId Health Portal) Billing – and how TMP has solved the headache. In addition, the workforce crisis – how implementing the right software can lessen staff burden, improve management oversight, etc.
We hope that this will be a wonderful resource for HCS/TxHmL providers. This session is part of our “Free Resources for IDD Providers” Webinar Series for the month of October! If anyone would like to present in future webinars for the series, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
*****Please fill out the Survey Questions when you register!
Pre-Registration is required, click on the “Registration” button below to attend this free webinar!!
Larry Hill – Founder- LarryHill@Taskmasterpro.com
Stephanie Holland – Director of Implementation and Training
(Moderator) – Tim Strombel – Marketing Manager
We couldn’t find an innovative IDD Practice Management software that focused on delivering better care, so we built one!
Software features for Service Providers
Our IDD software is designed by Service Providers and built for Service Providers. Every day we face the same challenges you do in providing care to the people in our IDD community. So that delivering the best care possible can be the focus, we designed TMP to be easy to use, intelligent, and robust.
Care professionals are led quickly through documentation processes with platform-assisted data completion. No repetitive entry of information, it’s fast and accurate. Compliance data is gathered and tracked simultaneously. This means compliance reporting can be completed at the push of a button. Thus, caregivers spend more time giving care and less time on paperwork.
Here are some of the issues our IDD software addresses:
– Providing streamlined processes and integrated data across the system.
– Providing a “Yellow Brick Road” for caregivers to ensure services are delivered and documented.
-Providing reporting that helps ensure services are provided AND DOCUMENTED in an accurate and timely manner.
– Incorporating telehealth and providing real-time data at the point of service.
– Delivering predefined workflows with auto-filled data that provides a real-time view into client’s issues and eases the DSP’s administrative work. This allows more time for care.
– Providing the care team with real–time and collaborative incident management data facilitating person-centered care. This leads to unique insights into the client’s triggers and behaviors resulting in fewer incidents and acute care events.
– Incorporating training on-demand, enabling person-centered care on the spot.
– Collecting and analyzing the mental, physical, and habitual data of the individual, providing a clearer path to prevention and proper management of client needs.
-Clearly documenting all events in our real-time incident management toolset.
– Assimilating information that tells each client’s individual story. This enables seamless knowledge transfer to all stakeholders, resulting in person-centered care, client satisfaction, and reduced acute care events.
Have more questions? Please schedule a free demo below.
And don’t forget to mention if you found out about us through Twogether Consulting!
FYI-TaskMaster Pro will also be available to meet them in person as a vendor during the PACSTX (Private Providers of Texas) Conference this November 1st & 2nd, 2022. Please come and meet them in person for more assistance!
or Visit our website: www.twogetherconsulting.com and click on the Free Webinar calendar
If you need help with completing the registration and for any additional information you must contact:
Meghan Jones at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact Meghan by phone at: (361) 649-5104