This session will be presented by Therap
Free Webinar Series Hosted By: Twogether Consulting
Date Change !!!! Originally scheduled for August 18th, 2022
New Date: August 17th, 2022 (Noon-1pm)
** We apologize for the last-minute date change. There was a misunderstanding on the host’s part about the date of availability of our guest presenters. We appreciate your patience. If you can not attend on the new date, no worries! Just register and we will send you a copy of the recorded session. In addition, it will be posted on our “GotoStage” site.
Twogether Consulting is super excited to have Therap as our guest presenters for the month of August 2022. They will be discussing some of their exciting new features, including, HHSC Forms Documentation, Incident Reports, Electronic Claims Submission, and much more. We hope that this will be a great resource for HCS/TxHmL providers. This session is part of our “Free Resources for IDD Providers” Webinar Series for the month of August 2022! Many of these features are also very beneficial to all providers, including ICF, such as Electronic MARS, Health Status Tracking and more.
Pre-Registration is required, click on the “Registration” button below to attend this free webinar!!
Susan Allen –National Billing Consultant
Ryan Siedhoff –Business Development Consultant
“Are you still using paper for your documentation? Or another system, that is just not meeting your needs?
Therap’s electronic documentation and health record system that is available to you. It is a great time to start using an electronic documentation system. Now more than ever, having remote access to records and important information about the people you support is vital.
Therap offers these and more great options for your documentation and tracking needs…
- Documentation of State forms to meet state requirements 4117, 4118, 4119, 4120, 4121, 4122, 4123 and more.
- Individual Plan to generate and house documents for Annual Reviews
- Electronic Billing and Unit Tracking allowing for electronic submission of claims to the state.
- Goal and Outcome Tracking along with great reporting capabilities to track progress and more.
- Electronic MAR and Health Trackingcapabilities along with very detailed Health Care Reports and Care Plans.
- Staff Communication Tools to keep staff connected and avoid things falling through the cracks
- Case Notes– transform your forms into electronic data; stored securely and accessible anytime.
- Employment History– Maximize productivity by giving employment teams the tools to document work experience and job details at the point of service.
- Capability to access on any Device. We have web and mobile options for access in user-friendly ways to enable efficient use by your staff for documenting.
-In addition, Therap offers additional modules such as Personal Finance, Document Storage, Staff Schedule, and much more.
Now is a great time to have accessibility to electronic records and documentation systems. It allows for remote access to review documents and has the ability to tremendously increase your agency’s efficiency and effectiveness.
Therap’s team has many years of experience in the field and truly believes in the benefits an electronic database can offer organizations, especially during these times when social distancing and remote services and access to documentation is essential.”
You can see my availability and schedule a meeting on my calendar by CLICKING HERE
FYI-Therap will also be available to meet them in person as a vendor during the PACSTX (Private Providers of Texas) Conference this November 1st & 2nd, 2022. Please come and meet them in person for more assistance!
or Visit our website: www.twogetherconsulting.com and click on the Free Webinar calendar
If you need help with completing the registration and for any additional information you must contact:
Meghan Jones at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact Meghan by phone at: (361) 649-5104