April 11th, 2023
**Please also check the HCS/TxHmL joint training website from HHSC, for periodic related webinars.
(Videos, FAQ’s, Quick Check Guides, CBT training)
It is highly recommended that program providers, LIDDAs, and FMSAs create a TMHP Learning Management System (LMS) account at learn.tmhp.com to access current training related to the LTC Online Portal and claims submissions. New TMHP LMS users can access the Learning Management System (LMS) Registration and Navigation Job Aid for Providers located on the LMS homepage or email TMHP Training Support for help creating an LMS account or navigating the LMS.
Suggested training resources include:
- HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs Frequently Asked Questions
- Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal Basics Computer-based Training (CBT)
- TexMedConnect for Long-Term Care (LTC) Providers CBT
- Remittance and Status (R&S) Reports for LTC Providers Quick Reference Guide (QRG)
- Claim Appeals for Medicaid CBT
- TMHP Claims Video
- TMHP Account Setup for HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs QRG
- Long-Term Care (LTC) User Guide for Online Portal Basics, General Information, and Program Resources
- Long-Term Care (LTC) User Guide for TexMedConnect
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org