Last updated on 6/1/2022
HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs: Trending Issue Support
Since May 2, 2022, Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) program providers, local intellectual and developmental disability authorities (LIDDAs), and financial management services agencies (FMSAs) that bill on behalf of consumer-directed services (CDS) have been submitting claims and forms to Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP). TMHP has received feedback from providers indicating that additional support is required.
Resolutions to the most frequently reported issues may be found at the following link for TMHP issues concerning entering IPC’s, dual entry into CARE, submitting claims, and more: “Trending Issue Support” Table
In addition, please see helpful links below including recent HCS/TxHmL FAQ’s in May of 2022.
View previous postings:
- Important Claims Submission Information for HCS and TxHmL Programs
- LTC Online Portal Dashboard Accessibility Issue Resolved
- IPC Forms 3608 and 8582 Issue Resolved
- HCS and TxHmL FAQ Updates Available May 9, 2022, and May 23, 2022
- Individual Plan of Care (IPC) Training Materials for HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs
- Now Available: HCS and TxHmL Programs Forms and Claims Submissions to TMHP
- EVV Updates for the HCS and TxHmL Transition to TMHP for Claims Submission