TaskMaster Pro is a web-based cloud computing system designed specifically for managing Waiver and ICF/DD programs. Through the internet, you will be able to access information and monitor activity from wherever you are and whenever you want. When regulatory changes occur or required forms are updated, TaskMaster Pro is updated so it will never be obsolete.
TaskMaster Pro was created by Larry Hill of Hill Resources in Abilene and his team. Now this user-friendly, integrated system is available to you.
Manage your program anytime and from anywhere in the world with TaskMaster Pro!
This comprehensive, easy-to-use system has these features:
- Secure Communication Center
- Program Planning for QMRP’s, Case Managers, and Program Managers
- Complete Medical Module
- Psychological/Behavioral Module
- Service Delivery Log/Billing Waivers
- Client Budget
- Direct Care Reporting
- Incident/Accident Reporting
- Report Tracking
- Human Resources
- Staff Development and Training Module
- Time and Attendance
- Electronic Data Signature
- Off-Site Secure Hosting
- Automated File Backup
- Customizable Access Control