January 15th, 2023
Jan. 11th TMHP LTC Migration Webinar
- R & S Video Series for LTC Providers & FMSAs: There are 3 videos related to this topic:.
October 23rd, 2022
Oct. 5 TMHP LTC Portal for HCS/TxHmL Providers and FMSAs Webinar Recording Available
A recording of the Oct. 5 TMHP LTC Portal for HCS/TxHmL Providers and FMSAs Webinar is available for those who could not attend.
The webinar recording and slides have been posted to the HCS and TxHmL Webinars & FAQs webpage.
For questions, email TxHmL Policy.
October 13th, 2022
Monthly Meetings/Webinars On Migration To TMHP LTC Portal for HCS/TxHmL/FMSA’s
Medicaid and CHIP Services (MCS) will begin hosting monthly meetings for Providers and Financial Management Services Agencies (FMSAs) who use the Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal for the Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) waiver programs, beginning in October will be held to discuss trending issues, share solutions established to address barriers providers and LIDDAs are experiencing, answer questions, etc.
Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) and Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) staff from the following departments will be available to provide information and answer questions:
- Program Eligibility and Support (PES).
- Utilization Review (UR).
- Provider Claims Services (PCS).
- Contract Administration & Provider Monitoring (CAPM).
- Local Procedure Development and Support (LPDS).
Save the Dates
The webinars will be held on the following dates. We encourage Providers and FMSAs to invite staff who use the LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL programs.
- October 2022: Wednesday, Oct. 5, 1–2 p.m. Register for the webinar.
- Here is a copy of the handout from October 5th, 2022, if you missed the webinar. The recording of that session will be posted in the near future.
- November 2022: Wednesday, Nov. 9, 10–11 a.m. Register for the webinar.
- December 2022: Thursday, Dec. 8, 1–2 p.m. Register for the webinar.
Standing Meeting Agenda
- Trending issues – discuss trending issues and solutions to increase successful processing of forms.
- Updates on LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL – provide relevant updates.
- Questions and Answers – HCS and TxHmL Providers and FMSAs will have the opportunity to ask questions* regarding LTC Online Portal for HCS and TxHmL.
*To comply with HIPAA requirements, questions that include any identifying information for a specific individual will not be allowed during the monthly meetings.
Email Questions to TxHmL Policy.