February 26th, 2022
If you missed part II of the LTC TMHP Migration HCS & TxHmL Waiver Webinar Training, you will have an additional chance on March 10th, 2022
The Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal Training for Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) Waiver Programs is a two-part webinar for providers and Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability Authorities (LIDDAs).
Attendees can register for any of the first sessions, and any of the second sessions; but are strongly encouraged to complete the first session before attending the second session.
Part 2 of this webinar will cover the following topics:
• Purpose and Workflow of the 3608/8582 Individual Plan of Care (IPC) Form
• Purpose and Workflow of the Individual Movement (IMT) Form
• Purpose and Workflow of the 3615 Request to Continue Suspended Services Form
• Purpose and Workflow of the 3616 Request for Termination of Waiver Program Services Form
• Purpose and Workflow of the HCS Provider Location Update (PLU) Form
• Navigation of the LTC Online Portal • Available HHSC and TMHP resources for providers and LIDDAs This webinar will not provide billing training.
***For more information about billing with TMHP, refer to the Learning Management System (LMS) at learn.tmhp.com, and search for TexMedConnect or Claims in the keyword search feature.
February 26th, 2022
Additional Training Resources From TMHP
It is highly recommended that program providers, LIDDAs, and FMSAs create a TMHP Learning Management System (LMS) account at learn.tmhp.com before the webinar to access current training related to the LTC Online Portal and claims submissions. New TMHP LMS users can access the Learning Management System (LMS) Registration and Navigation Job Aid for Providers located on the LMS homepage or email TMHP Training Support for help creating an LMS account or navigating the LMS.
Suggested training resources include:
- HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs Frequently Asked Questions
- Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal Basics Computer-Based Training (CBT)
- TexMedConnect for Long-Term Care (LTC) Providers CBT
- Remittance and Status (R&S) Reports for LTC Providers Quick Reference Guide (QRG)
- Claim Appeals for Medicaid CBT
- TMHP Claims Video
- TMHP Account Setup for HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs QRG
- Long-Term Care (LTC) User Guide for Online Portal Basics, General Information, and Program Resources
- Long-Term Care (LTC) User Guide for TexMedConnect
For more information, contact email@example.com