Have You Signed Up For CIMS (Critical Incident Management System)Yet?
Initial CIMS User Account Email
On Monday, Aug. 29, FEI Systems sent another mass email to Critical Incident Management System (CIMS) users who have not logged into CIMS. It will provide your user ID and temporary password. The temporary password in the email will expire after seven days.
This applies to:
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services providers and case management agencies
- Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities providers
- Home and Community-based Services providers
- Texas Home Living providers
- Local intellectual and developmental disability authorities
Please do not delay logging into your organization’s CIMS account. The account creation email will come from FEI Systems.
Providers are required to begin entering critical incidents into CIMS by Nov. 1. HHSC strongly encourages providers to become familiar with the system as soon as possible.