HCS and TxHmL program providers, Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability Authority agencies, and Financial Management Services Agencies billing on behalf of Consumer Directed Services employers can register for webinars starting next month. These webinars will cover information about the Long-Term Care Online Portal and forms that HCS and TxHmL program providers will use.
The webinars will:
- Include a live Q&A session
- Begin in February 2022
Details, including dates, times, and registration links will be in a future article on the Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership website. Providers should check the Recent News section of the LTC webpage often for current information.
HCS and TxHmL program providers, LIDDAs, and FMSAs will begin submitting claims and forms to TMHP on March 1, 2022. Program providers, LIDDAs, and FMSAs should set up the following accounts, if not yet done:
- One of the following for Claims Submission Account:
- Electronic Data Interchange
- LTC Online Portal
- TMHP Learning Management System
Failure to set up the necessary accounts can lead to payment delays after March 1, 2022. Program providers, LIDDAs, and FMSAs can find resources for creating the necessary accounts and the time frames it could take to create those accounts linked below.
- TexMedConnect allows users to submit claims and can take up to 10 days. LTC Online Portal allows users to submit, view, and manage forms. Account setup can take up to three days. The TMHP Account Setup for HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs (PDF) is the available resource.
- EDI allows users to submit claims through a third-party submitter or a provider’s own software. Account setup can take up to 30 days. Access the updated 837P LTC Companion Guide Now Available for HCS and TxHmL Program Claims Submission Practice.
- TMHP LMS allows users access to important TMHP training materials and that takes one day. LMS Registration and Navigation Job Aid for Providers (PDF) is the resource.
Providers can refer to the HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or contact the TMHP EDI Help Desk at 888-863-3638 with questions.