November 12, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Free Webinar Series From Twogether Consulting
Patrick Lane (PCT Mentor & Trainer)
Date: Thursday -November 12th, 2020
Time: 11am-12pm (Central Time)
Topic: Person-Centered Services
Patrick will be talking about some of the Person-Centered Services offered at HRS including software that helps the provider develop Person-Centered Descriptions. These can be used as a resource for making annual plans Person-Centered by using these same person-centered skills practiced in PCT sessions.
“Person-Centered Planning Training is designed to help you approach support from a more holistic angle, with person-centered practices that respect the autonomy of those with intellectual and developmental disabilities while providing them with the highest possible level of care.”
Improve The Quality of Life
- Balancing personal choice with personal responsibility by establishing and maintaining things that are important to the person with things that are important for the person
- Being integrated in one’s community so that the person is known and respected for her or his contributions.
- Being respectfully communicated with as a person, using language consistent with being a typical adult as opposed to using clinical or system language
- Receiving support that is consistent so that new staff and others know and respect the person’s values and choices, as well as how others can help the person.
- Being matches with staff, housemates, or others that the person making life more enjoyable.
You can contact Patrick at: email@example.com
For more info about HRS PCT services, please see the following link: https://hrstonline.com/person-centered-services/
Please register for Free Webinar: (Guest Presenter-HRS) “PERSON-CENTERED SERVICES” on Nov 12, 2020 11:00 AM CST at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.