A notice has been posted to the LTSS web-page and the vendor will be updating the STAIRS system by Monday. HHSC has stated they do not anticipate any additional extensions will be made at this point; however, if this occurs they will keep everyone updated.
The new due date for submission of the 2019 Cost Report and/or 2019 Accountability Report has been extended to June 15, 2020.
This new due date supersedes the original notification and any reminder emails that providers may have already received.
This extension is for the following program types/services.
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services – Direct Service Agency (CLASS-DSA)
- Deaf-Blind Multiple Disabilities Waiver (DBMD)
- Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) – Case Management
- Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) – Specialized Rehabilitative Services
- Home and Community-based Services / Texas Home Living (HCS/TxHmL)
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with an Intellectual Disability or Related Conditions (ICF/IID)
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with an Intellectual Disability or Related Conditions State Supported Living Centers/Bond Homes (SSLC/BH)
- Nursing Facility (NF)
- Primary Home Care (PHC)
- Rehabilitation Services – Mental Health
- Residential Care (RC)
- School and Health and Related Services (SHARS)
- Service Coordination – ICF/IID
- STAR+PLUS services affiliated with the above service types
- Targeted Case Management (TCM) – Mental Health
The deadline for 24-Hour Residential Child Care (24RCC) and Day Activity and Health Services (DAHS) is still May 15, 2020, with one exception. If the 24RCC or DAHS provider is serving a COVID-19 confirmed positive client(s), the provider can be granted an extension to June 15, 2020.
These providers will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the extension to June 15, 2020.