February 8th, 2022
CBT (Computer Based Training) For TMHP Billing of Services/Entering Claims
For those of you asking where to submit claims for HCS & TxHmL services after March 1st, this will be via TMHP. CARE will no longer be used to submit these claims as of March 1st, 2022. Training on how to submit your claims can be found on the TexMedConnect for LTC Providers portal via CBT training.
TexMedConnect for Long-Term Care (LTC) Providers
“This CBT contains information about using TexMedConnect to verify client eligibility, enter and submit claims and appeals, and find claim status.
The TexMedConnect for Long Term Care Providers CBT helps providers with:
– Logging on to TexMedConnect;
– Using the Medicaid eligibility and service authorization verification (MESAV) function;
– Entering, saving, and submitting claims and adjustments:
– Using the Claim Data Export, Claim Status Inquiry (CSI), Pending Batch, and Batch History functions; and
– Viewing Remittance and Status (R&S) Reports and Claims Identified for Potential Recoupment (CIPR) Provider Reports.”
See the link below for CBT Training for claims and other TMHP functions: