April 28th, 2022
Recorded Webinar For Claims Submission in TMHP
Below is the link to the recording of the claims submission webinar TMHP conducted. Additional information about the migration will be sent under separate cover.
Note: HHSC will not conduct another webinar on claims submission!
March 1st, 2022
HCS and TxHmL Programs Forms and Claims Submissions to TMHP Available March 1, 2022
Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) providers, Local Intellectual and Development Disability Authorities (LIDDAs), and financial management services agencies (FMSAs) billing on behalf of Consumer Directed Services (CDS) employers can submit forms and claims to TMHP with dates of service on or after March 1, 2022. Providers should not submit forms or claims to TMHP until March 1, 2022.
Active claims in the HHSC Client Assignment and Registration (CARE) system will continue processing and providers will receive payment as normal.
For more information about this change, providers can refer to the article, “Reminder: Beginning March 1, 2022, HCS and TxHmL Programs to Submit Claims and Forms to TMHP.”
Providers can still register for the HCS and TxHmL Webinar sessions taking place on March 8 and March 10. These webinars are only for forms submission. For claims submission training, see the TexMedConnect for Long-Term Care (LTC) Providers CBT.
Providers can refer to the following training resources for more information about submitting claims and forms to TMHP:
- Claim Appeals for Medicaid CBT
- Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal Basics Computer-Based Training (CBT)
- Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal User Guides for Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) Waiver Programs
- Long-Term Care (LTC) User Guide for Online Portal Basics, General Information, and Program Resources
- Long-Term Care (LTC) User Guide for TexMedConnect
- Remittance and Status (R&S) Reports for LTC Providers Quick Reference Guide (QRG)
- TexMedConnect for Long-Term Care (LTC) Providers CBT
- TMHP Account Setup for HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs QRG
- TMHP Claims Video
- TMHP Electronic Visit Verification CBT – Module 6: EVV Claims and Billing
For additional questions, providers can refer to HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or send an email to email@example.com or the TMHP EDI Help Desk at 888-863-3638.