Twogether Consulting for ICF Service Providers
Twogether Consulting has served as consultants to both HCS, TXHML, & ICF providers statewide, assisting them in areas of personnel training, quality assurance, survey and audit preparation and recovery, level of need increases, development of policies and procedures, plans of correction, billing errors and omissions. We also hold classes statewide for nurses, care coordinators, QIDP’s, program administrators, quality assurance staff, as well as “on-site only” classes for direct care.
On Site Services
Our On-Site Services allow you to contract with one or more consultants to come to your facility on a one-time, an as-needed or an on-going basis. We are very flexible and are willing to customize our services to meet your agency’s needs. (
Mention this website and receive a 10% discount for an initial on-site visit!
Through our on-site visits, we will be able to:
- Provide hands-on training to QIDP’s, nurses, program administrators and quality assurance personnel;
- Provide quality assurance by auditing charts and other records and providing written feedback regarding errors and/or omissions along with recommendations on how to make corrections;
- Complete LON increase packets for submission to DADS;
- Assist in preparing for annual or return surveys and audits;
- Conduct mock surveys;
- Assist with plans of correction;
- Develop or refine policies and procedures, orientation packets and customized forms for new and existing providers;
- Provide resource information.
We offer courses for QIDP’s and ICF nurses, and documentation training for direct care personnel. All of our courses are designed to help individuals gain a working knowledge of the programs, develop the skills and abilities they need to meet state standards and increase efficiency in managing their caseloads.
- The QIDP in the ICF/IID Program
- Training for Nurses in the ICF/IID Programs
- The Dynamics of ICF/IID Documentation
- Quality Assurance in the ICF/IID Program
Contact Us if you are interested in hosting a class for providers in your area. In exchange for hosting a class, your agency will receive a discount for your staff to attend the training.
Grow Your Business
Once you’ve cleared the hurdles of applications and licensinging, you need to grow your business by finding patients and customers.
Twogether Consutling helps both new and current providers with their marketing message and materials to ensure consumers and individuals and their families understand what you and your company are about, what sets you apart, and what areas you specialize in.
Whether you are a new provider or even a current provider and you need assistance with development of marketing material for your website or assistance with development of a company brochure, click the button below to contact us so we can get started helping you out.
Twogether Consulting helps at every stage of starting a provider business. No matter what stage you’re in, we can help.
We have done many DIT in-service for nursing, QIDP training, and staff training in the homes and we are considered “qualified professionals” for these in-service trainings.
We also help providers resolve their issues with the state. Contact us if you are told by state (DADS) that you need:
- Training by a qualified outside entity (often called “Directed Inservice Training”) due to survey citations resulting from a f/u review by DADS for an allegation of A/N/E;
- To prevent tags resulting in an “Immediate Jeopardy” or ”Vendor Hold” or “Fast Track”;
- For any other reason the state might have issues you a citation.
Click the button below and let us know what stage you’re in, and we can help you move forward.
If you have received an invoice or contract from “Twogether Consulting” for our services, or just need to make a payment online, you may make all credit card or Pay Pal payments, by clicking on the “Payment” tab under “About Us” at the top of this page. (You will see the menu drop down when you click on the tab) You will be directed to PayPal where you can enter the payment amount. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment. Most major credit cards and debit cards as well are also accepted.
Please contact us at 512-294-8032 or firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to making a payment using this pay now button.